Tamarind - a fruit with a characteristic bittersweet flavor. It is used in kitchens all over the world, as is this delicious source of nutrients pods of fruit with a lot of health benefits.
Tamarind fruit is very popular due to its health benefits and medicinal properties. The leaves, bark, seeds and flowers of tamarind also have therapeutic use. Tamarind trees develop up to fourty to eighty meters, base on ground and climate conditions.
1. Tamarind pulp play as a laxative and is an excellent remedy for slow bowel movement. The presence in the tamarindnoy fiber pulp plays an important role in bile salts. Two-teaspoon tamarind pasta is very good for bowel movement.
Read Also: Health and Nutrition Benefits Of Eating Chickpeas
2. Tamarind has the able to reduce the level of bad cholesterol (LDL), which promotes healthy cardiovascular health, due to the presence of phenols, antioxidants, HDL-friendly levels.
3. Tamarind leaves are used in herbal decoctions infusions. Medicinal teas containing extracts of tamarind leaves are given to people who suffer from fever and chills.
4. Dilute tamarind paste - excellent home remedy for sore throat. A person with a throat infection can rinse the diluted lukewarm tamarind water for relief.
5. Tamarind pulp with a mixture of chopped herbs like cilantro and mint is an excellent tool for the treatment of mouth ulcers. Tamarind has a cooling effect on the ulcers caused by hot and spicy foods.
Read Also: Are Kidney Beans Suitable For Kidneys?
6. In several cultures flowering tamarind leaves are crushed to extract the juice. This juice - a home remedy for hemorrhoids.
7. This fruit is backed by minerals and vitamins needed for the production of red blood cells and a healthy cardiovascular system.
8. Spoons of thick tamarind paste and diluted with water provide individuals with intestinal parasites.
9. Tamarind - a good home remedy for people with biliary problems.
10. In Ayurvedic medicine tamarind is the main ingredient that is used to treat problems of indigestion and stomach.
If you want to buy tamarind seeds in Myanmar, you can visit at bagantrade website, which is Myanmar's first and the only B2B international trading platform that engage local and global market.
Read Also: Top Seven Healthy Benefits Of Lentils